[libvirt] I missed this tmpfs when I built the previous patch

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Jul 18 20:18:46 UTC 2012

>> But now we have a situation where 'git shortlog' claims two different
>> authors, so we ought to update .mailmap, and possibly AUTHORS.  Dan, do
>> you prefer to be listed as "Daniel J Walsh" (commit e001842), "Dan
>> Walsh" (commit 9f5ef4d), or some other spelling?
>
> Hmm, isn't 'make syntax-check' supposed to catch this, or does it only
> catch missing email addresses, not missing/different realnames ?

Right now, it only catches missing email addresses.  Two name spellings
from the same email don't get flagged.  It would be nice to fix our
syntax-checker to flag it.  Or even better, it would be nice to automate
the generation of 'AUTHORS' by using an AUTHORS.in template to list just
names of current commit rights, then generate a (sorted!) list of all
other contributors based on 'git shortlog' results.