[libvirt] Support to transfer OVSDB:Interface stats during Live Migration

kiran Chunduri cnvkiran at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 01:40:25 UTC 2012

Hi,
I was experimenting 'live migration' with libvirt (using virsh) and
observed that post migration the Interface stats in 'OVSDB:Interface' table
are not transferred. Only the values in 'external_ids'  column seem to be
synced up. The libvirt version I'm using is 0.9.11.3. The virsh command
used for migration is: 'virsh migrate --live fc17-vm qemu+ssh://
10.23.167.219/system'

Is this the right behavior (or) Have I missed out on some option?

Can some one please guide on the approach and the source files to look at
If i need to add this support?

thanks
Kiran