[libvirt] Libvirt Support Virtio-serail

Pankaj Rawat pankaj.rawat at nechclst.in
Fri Jun 8 05:57:38 UTC 2012

Well I tried many times. But result is still the same

I am not able to connect to guest using this console ,
How can I ensure that the problem is getty , without entering into guest.
And the main problem is if I use virtio-console alone , even ssh don't work.seems like there is some error

Can you tell me if the problem is getty how can I resolve it, or it is something else ?

The host is fedora17
And guest is rhel6.2, fedora17

The Host is running on a Intel I5 processor

Regards
Pankaj Rawat