[libvirt] [sandbox] random hang in g_poll

Radu Caragea sinaelgl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 12:25:40 UTC 2012

Hello,
I am building a tool on top of libvirt-sandbox and I've noticed that
there are random hangs in the g_main_loop_run call. Normally, only
very rarely does it actually hang, the problem appears let's say 4 out
of 5 times when I run the program under valgrind or when I am using an
LD_PRELOAD for checking gobject ref counts (gobject-list). I ran these
directly on virt-sandbox to ensure that it's not from my code and it
still happens.
Attached is the output of a run that hangs followed by the backtrace.
As I'm new to the gmainloop mechanisms I don't really know where to
start debugging. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Radu Caragea.