[libvirt] Can't connect ESXi ssl with virsh

Hu Tao hutao at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon Mar 5 08:09:59 UTC 2012

On Mon, Mar 05, 2012 at 02:50:51AM -0500, Zhimou Peng wrote:
> And my CA is also my client in this case.

I just noticed it.

> > 4, change the ESXi to maintance mode and change ssl keys on /etc/vmware/ssl. restart hostd server
> >    then quit the maintance mode.

Steps of changing the default certificate I read from
http://pubs.vmware.com/vsphere-4-esxi-installable-vcenter/index.jsp?topic=/com.vmware.vsphere.esxi_server_config.doc_41/esx_server_config/authentication_and_user_management/t_replace_the_existing_certificate_with_a_ca-signed_certificate.html
are not the same as yours. Though I don't know the difference, I think
you can have a try.

--
Thanks,
Hu Tao