[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 2/3] Add LibvirtGConfigDomainChardevSourceSpiceVmc

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 17:37:04 UTC 2012

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 05:01:14PM +0100, Marc-André Lureau wrote:
> How do you verify new_from_xml()? Am I missing something?

This is just copy and paste, and keeping all files consistent. I don't
think we have any user of these methods, except the top level ones, and I'm
not sure it's really useful to be able to generate config objects from xml
fragments. So basically it's boilerplate for now and not really useful.
Maybe I should kill all these funcs some day...

Christophe