[libvirt] Memory leak on list_domains

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Thu Mar 15 23:03:53 UTC 2012

On 01/25/2012 03:20 AM, Carlos Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some problems on my application with memory leak when call
> list_domains method.
>
> I'm using libvirt 0.8.3 and Sys::Virt 0.2.4 Perl Module.
>
> Does anyone have any idea what's the problem?

Sorry for not noticing this mail sooner.  Without seeing the actual
code, it's tough to know whether the leak is due to a bug in your code,
in the perl bindings, or even if it is a bug in older libvirt that has
since been patched.  Can you try again with libvirt 0.9.10, or even
libvirt.git?  Or can you provide more evidence of a leak, such as a
valgrind backtrace of the memory leak?