[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 5/5] Add gvir_config_domain_os_get_boot_devices()

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Fri May 11 12:08:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Christophe Fergeau
<cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 06:10:24AM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
>>
>> The annotations says it all.
>
> You have to know exactly what it means, and it's written very small in the
> doc, so no, the annotation doesn't say much if you are not familiar with
> it, and you have to notice it.

The annotation is not supposed to be directly meant for humans, thats
why gtk-doc needs to do a better job. i-e the info is already there,
just needs translation.

>> IIRC there was a bug on gtk-doc to
>> generate more helpful output based on these annotations. I don't know
>> if that has been fixed or not but when/if it is, we'll have very silly
>> looking duplication of docs in the same place in the output (there
>> will be duplication of info in source code comment any ways).
>
> I'll fix the doc when this happens.

I discussed this with Stefan like 3 years ago and IIRC he said "its a
known issue" and that he has been looking into the matter so can't be
sure somebody actually filed a bug about it. But if it hasn't been
fixed for all these years, it'll take a competent hacker who is
bothered by this to look to get this fixed.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124