[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-0.9.12

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu May 3 10:27:09 UTC 2012

  A bit late compared to my estimate from last week, I have just tagged
the git tree and made an rc1 snapshot for testing:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.12-rc1.tar.gz

and currently pushing along the large set of rpms.
  We still have a number of pending patches as pointed out by
    http://libvirt.org/pending.html
I think the patches from Wen for "cpu bandwidth for hypervisor threads"
are a new feature which should wait for after 0.9.12, maybe we should
do the same with the remaining patches from Stephan for multiple IP
learning the dhcpsnooping code, but there are others pending.

  The rc1 seems to compile and work okay for me using the set of rpms
(notice the change in the set !), please raise potential portability
and stability issues,

   thanks !