[libvirt] libvirt can not get right stats of a rbd pool

libvirt libvirt at 163.com
Thu Nov 1 04:18:12 UTC 2012

i do not think so.i am asking ceph-developers,but no answers
exact info of my storage.ceph'data dir  is in /home
1.df -lh
/dev/mapper/vg_ceph1-lv_home
                      143G   23G  114G  17% /home
2.df -lh
/dev/mapper/vg_ceph2-lv_home
                      144G   23G  114G  17% /home

23+23=64G,  it is impossible  489G.

'rados df -p cloud ' can give right stat.
referring its  implement maybe be right.

2012-11-01

libvirt