[libvirt] Any plans to extend openvswitch configuration in libvirt?

james robson jrobson at websense.com
Tue Nov 27 15:03:12 UTC 2012

Hello All,

Are there any current plans to extend the openvswitch port configuration
options to include the 'native-tagged' and 'native-untagged' vlan modes?
I'm currently setting up a test lab that is going to require the
'native-untagged' vlan mode on openvswitch and would prefer to keep
these setting with the other network configuration for my virtual
machines.

I can produce a patch for this functionality myself, but don't want to
duplicate effort if someone else is all ready working on it.

 Protected by Websense Hosted Email Security -- www.websense.com