[libvirt] [libvirt-glib] Log virStreamFinish error when it fails

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Nov 6 12:37:43 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 02:29:27PM +0100, Michal Privoznik wrote:
> On 05.11.2012 14:21, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> > GVirObjectStream::finalize() logs a critical() if virStreamFinish
> > fails. This commit adds the libvirt error message to this critical
> > to ease debugging.
>
> ACK

Actually I'm going to self-NACK this, and I'll be sending a more generic
patch. Other places are checking the error from libvirt against NULL, and
this does not address all the g_warning which don't show the libvirt error.
I have a patch adding gvir_warning/gvir_critical functions which wrap
g_warning/g_critical and append the error message from libvirt
automatically.

Christophe