[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 4/5] gobject: Fix GMutex leak

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) zeeshanak at gnome.org
Wed Nov 14 13:25:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Christophe Fergeau <cfergeau at redhat.com> wrote:
> When GLib deprecated g_mutex_new/g_mutex_free, we introduced a
> compatibility wrapper to implement these using non-deprecated
> functions. This was done by allocating 0-filled memory by the
> mutex, and then letting GLib initialize the structure when
> needed. However, we must call g_mutex_clear when destroying
> the mutex to free these resources, which this patch fix.

I didn't ACK this patch before because I wasn't sure if 'inline'
functions is something we want to use here. Since we dont use them
anywhere else in this codebase, I'd recommend you put these in the .c
file as normal functions.

No strong feelings either way so ACK with or without my suggestion acted on.

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
FSF member#5124