[libvirt] libvirt-1.0 fails virdrivermoduletest

Toralf Förster toralf.foerster at gmx.de
Tue Nov 20 19:36:19 UTC 2012

On 11/19/2012 03:14 PM, Martin Kletzander wrote:
> On 11/11/2012 10:25 AM, Toralf Förster wrote:
>> I've a stable Gentoo Linux, the build log is attached.
>>

> It's hard to say from the log, but you can check yourselves what the
> problem is by running the particular test like this:
>
> VIR_TEST_DEBUG=1 ./virdrivermoduletest
>
> in the tests/ directory after compiling the source.  That should give
> you an idea where the problem might be.
>
> Martin

AH thx,

I get :

n22 /var/tmp/portage/app-emulation/libvirt-1.0.0/work/libvirt-1.0.0/tests # VIR_TEST_DEBUG=1 ./virdrivermoduletest
TEST: virdrivermoduletest
 1) Test driver "storage"                                             ... OK
 2) Test driver "nodedev"                                             ... OK
 3) Test driver "secret"                                              ... OK
 4) Test driver "nwfilter"                                            ... OK
 5) Test driver "interface"                                           ... OK
 6) Test driver "qemu"                                                ... FAILED
 7) Test driver "lxc"                                                 ... FAILED
 8) Test driver "uml"                                                 ... OK

and

n22 /var/tmp/portage/app-emulation/libvirt-1.0.0/work/libvirt-1.0.0/tests # VIR_TEST_DEBUG=1 ./virnetsockettest
TEST: virnetsockettest
 1) Socket TCP/IPv4 Accept                                            ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: Input/output error
OK
 2) Socket UNIX Accept                                                ... libvir: XML-RPC error : Cannot write data: Broken pipe
OK
 3) Socket UNIX Addrs                                                 ... OK
 4) Socket External Command /dev/zero                                 ... OK
 5) Socket External Command /dev/does-not-exist                       ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: /bin/cat: /dev/does-not-exist: No such file or directory: Input/output error
OK
 6) SSH test 1                                                        ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: ssh: Could not resolve hostname somehost: Name or service not known: Input/output error
FAILED
 7) SSH test 2                                                        ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: ssh: Could not resolve hostname somehost: Name or service not known: Input/output error
FAILED
 8) SSH test 3                                                        ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: ssh: Could not resolve hostname somehost: Name or service not known: Input/output error
FAILED
 9) SSH test 4                                                        ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: ssh: Could not resolve hostname nosuchhost: Name or service not known: Input/output error
OK
10) SSH test 5                                                        ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: ssh: Could not resolve hostname crashyhost: Name or service not known: Input/output error
FAILED
11) SSH test 6                                                        ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: Warning: Identity file /root/.ssh/example_key not accessible: No such file or directory.
socket: Address family not supported by protocol
ssh: connect to host example.com port 22: Address family not supported by protocol: Input/output error
FAILED
12) SSH test 7                                                        ... libvir: XML-RPC error : End of file while reading data: ssh: Could not resolve hostname somehost: Name or service not known: Input/output error
FAILED

hmm
--
MfG/Sincerely