[libvirt] feature?

Gene Czarcinski gene at czarc.net
Wed Oct 10 19:07:23 UTC 2012

By accident I had virtual guests running where the ip6 network
definition was different than the one specified in the network xml file
... and it worked!

Of course I did get an "extra" network address on the interface (due I
assume to radvd) but it worked.

Now, this is really an isolated network and I like this as a feature.
For "regular" private or isolated virtual networks, the virtualization
host can still get to any guest and any network ... except the ones
where I had forgot to update the virtual network xml.

comments?

Gene