[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 1/2] gobject: Handle PMSUSPENDED state from libvirt

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 09:15:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 07:01:23PM +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Emit a signal when switching to the PMSUSPENDED state, and add
> an enum entry to describe this state. This avoids runtime warnings
> with newer libvirt.

This also breaks compilation with older libvirt, so we need to either bump
our libvirt requirement to 0.10.2 or to add conditional compilation of this
code. I'd go for the former, especially as 0.10.2 has various
mainloop/event fixes compared to 0.9.10 we are currently depending on, but
before sending a patch I wanted to check if people prefer the latter to be
done.

Christophe