[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.0 release

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 04:14:26 UTC 2012

  As scheduled, we are entering freeze for 1.0.0, yay !
I have tagged the git tree and pushed libvirt-1.0.0-rc1.tar.gz release
candidate 1 to the ftp (along with rpms):
  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Due to the slightly higher visibility of this release, we are giving
a bit more time for testing of the candidates, and the plan is to push
the final version at the end of next week, so expect an rc2 at the end
of the week and probably an rc3 by mid next week.

 Give it a try and report,

  thanks !