[libvirt] how to delete storage-pool entirely

yue libvirt at 163.com
Fri Oct 26 02:59:24 UTC 2012

1.in my case , i  attach a ISO  to several VM, each action of attachment will  define a pool from XML, so  different UUID but same host and dir.    otherwhile   i have to  record  how many times a ISO is attached.  hard to know how many ISO and how many VM.
maybe you can  add a configuration option  weather  this is  allowed .
2.it seems that  pool-undefine   do not delete  local-directory  corresponding to a pool,  this will leave lots of unused dir.

thanks