[libvirt] make check failure

Laine Stump laine at laine.org
Mon Sep 3 18:49:25 UTC 2012

On 09/03/2012 11:52 AM, Shradha Shah wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I wanted to ask a question regarding the tests that are run during make check.
>
> If a particular test fails when running make check, how do we which test failed
> and why?

The test(s) that failed can be found by searching through the make check
output for "FAIL". Once you've found the test that failed, you can get
more detailed output from that test by doing the following:

  cd tests
  VIR_TEST_DEBUG=2 ./${testname}

That should given enough information to figure out what's wrong.