[libvirt] error: Failed to start pool (already mounted)

Ragnar Skúlason raggi at greenqloud.com
Tue Sep 4 11:38:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

We found the problem, and the solution as well.
The problem was that there was inconsistency in the gluster storage volume
which was underneath the libvirt storage pool. One file in multiple
locations with different sizes. After this fixing those inconsistencies
pool-start worked correctly.

But the error message from virsh was way off.

Best regards
Raggi Skula