[libvirt] [libvirt-java] Upload 0.4.8 to central Maven repository

Wido den Hollander wido at widodh.nl
Mon Sep 17 12:32:03 UTC 2012

On 17-09-12 14:20, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 10:35:02AM +0200, Wido den Hollander wrote:

>>> [...]
>>>
>>>    Would be nice if maven itself reported about it. What happens now
>>> if you try to use the command line maven tools, does that work ?
>>> (i updated the jar to a build on RHEL6 with javac 1.5)
>>>

>> Thanks, that works just fine!
>
>    okay, good !
>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>>    Hum, I see you drop anything outside the pure src/main/java/ code,
>>> weird to be the build xml would be part of the sources but apparently
>>> they do it that way too
>>>

>> I peeked how other projects are doing this, they only ship the
>> source, no build information.
>
>    okay... fine
>
>> However, maven central didn't fetch 0.4.9 yet. No clue why it ain't
>> fetching..
>
>    I wonder where we could get the needed informations ...

I've been searching and found:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-central-repository-upload.html

"Publishing your artifacts to the Central Repository"

That seems to suggest that since January 2010 they no longer sync from
any location and you should use Sonatype OSS for that.

This seems to be the online way:
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

Wido