[libvirt] [Libvirt-announce] Release of libvirt-1.0.4

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 1 07:08:56 UTC 2013

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 9:46 PM, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 01, 2013 at 05:18:16AM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> > On 01/04/2013, at 5:10 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > >  As planned I tagged the release in git and pushed the new version
> > > to the usual place as tarball and rpms:
> > >   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
> > >
> > >  I hesited a bit in pushing the patchset from Peter fixing the
> > > memory corruption bug, but since it seems hard to reproduce and
> > > the amount of change was a bit too large to push just before a
> > > release, I prefered delaying it until after 1.0.4 .
> > >  This release is a bit smaller than usual at around 200 patches
> > > but that's not surprizing considering the shrter timeframe since
> > > 1.0.3. This includes an homogenous set of features, improvements
> > > and bug fixes, plus updates for localization of ukrainian (100%),
> > > japanese (100%), French (12%) and Gujarati (78%)

The FreeBSD portstree is currently frozen, however I will commit update
when the gates are opened.
It builds fine with no patch.

http://redports.org/buildarchive/20130401065001-20177/

Thanks for everyone's hard work!

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve