[libvirt] [RFC] virCommandRun return error number

harryxiyou harryxiyou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 13:33:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I copy portions of libvirt/src/storage/storage_backend_sheepdog.c
[...]
125     ret = virCommandRun(cmd, NULL);
126     if (ret == 0)
127         ret = virStorageBackendSheepdogParseNodeInfo(pool->def, output);
[...]

I found virCommandRun may return '-1', which hinds something error happens.
However, Sheepdog hasn't check here. Maybe i have come up with this bug.
I cannot remember clearly. Could anyone please give me some suggestions?
If ture, i will give a patch for this bug ;-).

--
Thanks
Harry Wei