[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.0.5

Viktor Mihajlovski mihajlov at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Apr 29 09:10:03 UTC 2013

On 04/26/2013 08:19 PM, Ján Tomko wrote:

> A fix that doesn't assign a PCI address for model=none USB controller is
> pushed now.

I can confirm this is working. Thanks!

> If we really have to do a workaround, I'd suggest just ignoring the PCI
> root and assuming one PCI bus is always there. I fear adding PCI roots
> to machines that don't have them would cause us similar trouble that the
> implicit USB controller does now.
Fully agree. The only reason that I suggested a dummy root as a stop
gap measure was to avoid that we rush in potentially untested code.
The current code base will carry us a while, but eventually
we need to get rid of the implicit devices where they are not
applicable.
Thanks again for fixing the issues.

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Kind Regards
   Viktor Mihajlovski

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen