[libvirt] libvirt libxl driver leaking libxl_event's?

Ian Campbell Ian.Campbell at citrix.com
Thu Apr 11 12:46:24 UTC 2013

Hi Jim,

I don't see any calls to libxl_event_dispose in libvirt.git,
libxl_event.h says in relation to the event_occurs callback:
   * event becomes owned by the application and must be freed, either
   * by event_occurs or later.
so does this mean the memory referenced by event is leaked by
libxlEventHandler?

libxl_event only contains dynamic allocations for
LIBXL_EVENT_TYPE_DISK_EJECT which you don't seem to register for so the
issue is probably benign but worth noting I think.

Ian.