[libvirt] Can I request a new release of libvirt-java?

Wido den Hollander wido at widodh.nl
Thu Aug 15 09:00:08 UTC 2013

Hello,

In the recent months various new methods were added to libvirt-java
which we (Apache CloudStack) would like to use in our KVM code.

For example resizing storage volumes, right now we have to do this with
Bash scripting since although libvirt supports resizing volumes, the
current release (0.4.9) of libvirt-java doesn't.

I don't know if there are any objections, but if possible I'd like to
see 0.5.0 released so we get this new functionality for CloudStack.

We use maven for building CloudStack and it fetches libvirt-java from
libvirt.org/maven2

Thank you,

Wido den Hollander