[libvirt] Timing proposal for the next couple of releases

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Dec 10 10:02:06 UTC 2013

 In general December is a month with low productivity, especially over
the end of the month, as a result doing a freeze at that time may not
be very efficient. Also I will be rather busy around end of January
with travels and FOSDEM it's also the chinese new year, then February
is a short month.
 My suggestion would be to rather plan 2 releases in 3 months, i.e.
one around the 15th January with a freeze around Jan 8th, and then a
release at the end of February with a freeze around 21st Feb. After that
we are back to monthly end of month usual schedule.

  Does that sounds okay with everybody ?

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/