[libvirt] libvirt support for LXC

Kunal Kushwaha kunalkushwahaoss at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:04:03 UTC 2013

I am using libvirt version 0.9.10 and have updated from yum repo of CentOS
6.X

I am not able to format this table into text as of now, so am attaching a
PDF file for same.
Please let me know, in case you want me to sent in text inline instead of
attachment. Will try to do covert in plain text again.

Best Regards,
Kunal Kushwaha