[libvirt] Support for Hyper-V

Ata Bohra ata.husain at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 01:03:34 UTC 2013

Hi Hassan,  I'm too experimenting Libvirt management strenghts when it comes to HyperV server, my findings so far are:1. It uses openwsman library to issue WS-man calls to HyperV server. HYperV server accepts WMI calls generated by openwsman library to send request to server and decode the response recieved.2. Looking at the code, it seems Mathias has put together the basic driver infrastructure to perform operations like:    2.a: gethostname    2.b: list domains. etc.  I'm too having trouble looging into a HyperV server and have posted a question to community myself. Incase you were able to connect to the server using libvirt, please share your experiences with me too.Thanks!AtaDate: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:33:37 -0800