[libvirt] where is config.log when debugging a failure reported by Jenkins

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 21:45:24 UTC 2013

Hello Jenkins folks,

On the libvirt list, we came across a case where a broken commit was
detected, but where the information available in the failure report was
insufficient (for at least me) to reproduce the failure environment
without asking more questions:
http://honk.sigxcpu.org:8001/job/libvirt-build/472/
https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2013-January/msg00037.html

Is there any way that things can be tweaked to include the 'config.log'
file in the web report of a failed build?  Merely capturing the output
of './configure' fails to provide some of the details that are
intentionally redirected into the more verbose config.log file.