[libvirt] Greetings and next release

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Jan 3 08:49:34 UTC 2013

   Hello everybody,

  Happy new year and best wishes for 2013 !

When we planned the 1.0.1 release we took the option of taking a bit
of extra time to push mid-december and planning the following one for
the end of January. Based on this I suggest to enter the freeze for
libvirt-1.0.2 on the Thursday 24 so that we have a week to push for a
final release on the end of the month. We are already over 110 commits
since 1.0.1 so 3 weeks from now I would expect enough changes for a
interesting release :-)

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/