[libvirt] [ESX:Error] HTTP 403 error for CURL upload operation

Ata Bohra ata.husain at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 4 06:39:59 UTC 2013

I was able to solve this issue, it seems for upload operation the CURL headers needs to contain:                   "Connection: Keep-Alive");                    "Content-Type: application/x-vnd.vmware-streamVmdk");                    "Content-Length: %ld"
Though the error was related to "forbidden access", but it seems it was not correct, with above set of headers and POST operation, VMDK uploads runs smooth :-).
Thanks!Ata