[libvirt] Network stops with CentOS 6.3 guest on Ubuntu 12.10

Andy Howell andy at gamubaru.com
Sun Jan 20 06:23:42 UTC 2013

Hello,

	I'm trying to get CentOS 6.3 running under Ubuntu 12.10. When the interface comes up, I
can ping another machine for 9 packets. After that it stops working. Bouncing the guest
network interface gets it going again for another 10 packets.

Monitoring the vnet0 interface on the host, I see ARP requests from the host to the guest
are not getting replies.

I cleared out iptables to eliminate that. No luck.

I have Fedora 17 and Windows 7 running on the machine with no problems. Any ideas?

Thanks,

	Andy