[libvirt] How to get the host network stats

Michal Novotny minovotn at redhat.com
Tue Jul 2 13:07:56 UTC 2013

Hi,
libvirt_domain_interface stats PHP API is calling virDomainInterfaceStats.

For libvirt API please see
http://www.libvirt.org/html/libvirt-libvirt.html#virDomainInterfaceStats

Thanks,
Michal

On 07/02/2013 10:10 AM, Zhang, Yijing wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I want to find how to get the host’s network stats by using libvirt. I
> found one from PHP API reference which is called
> libvirt_domain_interface_stats, I’m guessing it’s for guest since it’s
> ‘domain’. However, I’m not really sure.
>
> Looking forward to hear the answers from you guys.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Tracey
>

> --

Michal Novotny <minovotn at redhat.com>, RHCE, Red Hat
Virtualization | libvirt-php bindings | php-virt-control.org