[libvirt] Call for Proposals: 2013 Linux Plumbers Virtualization Microconference

Alex Williamson alex.williamson at redhat.com
Fri Jul 12 20:38:28 UTC 2013

The Call for Proposals for the 2013 Linux Plumbers Virtualization
Microconference is now open.  This uconf is being held as part of Linux
Plumbers Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA September 18-20th and
is co-located with LinuxCon North America.  For more information see:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/

The tentative deadline for proposals is August 1st.  To submit a topic
please email a brief abstract to lpc2013-virt-mc at codemonkey.ws  If you
require travel assistance (extremely limited) in order to attend, please
note that in your submission.  Also, please keep an eye on:

http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/submitting-topic/
http://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2013/participate/

We've setup the above email submission as an interim approach until the
LPC program committee brings the official submission tool online.  I'll
send a follow-up message when that occurs, but please send your
proposals as soon as possible.  Thanks,

Alex