[libvirt] [java] Build Sources with plain Maven

philipp.haussleiter at yahoo.de philipp.haussleiter at yahoo.de
Thu Jul 11 21:37:19 UTC 2013

Hi all,

i recently tried to use the libvirt-java Bindings. Since the Build with autobuild / ant / maven seems a little bit odd to me, i started with porting the Build to plain maven.

The only hard dependency is a installed libvirt. I currently tested it on MacOS and Linux  (i used maven os switches to link in the necessary JNA Lib Paths).
Are there any people interested in this Changes?
I will also try to contact the last contributors for that repository.

ATM the whole thing is a WIP, but Sources compile correct and all existing tests run without any problems.

KR,
Philipp