[libvirt] Cannot initialize thread local for current identity

Gao feng gaofeng at cn.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 21 11:48:44 UTC 2013

When I play with the latest libvirt,my libvirtd force me out of console of domain.
I find the problem is introduced by commit ebf78be4c277cffae57d99daa199a9b3c1cf9804
"Set the current client identity during API call dispatch".

Below is the error message
Error polling connection 'qemu:///system':  Cannot initialize thread local for current identity.

I don't know if there are something wrong with my configuration, But when I reset to
the commit id before this commit, everything runs well.

If you need some debug information, Please let me know,It's my pleasure.

Thanks.