[libvirt] Missing documentation?

Joseph Glanville joseph at cloudscaling.com
Sun May 5 08:57:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am playing with libvirt and I noticed the API reference appears to be
empty, the page in particular is: http://libvirt.org/html/index.html

I also tried to build the documentation from git but this also produces
empty html along with a stream of errors because W3C is blocking access to
the DTD from the useragent that is used to attempt to download it
(rightfully so, you don't need to download it more than once)

My guess is that without the DTD the parser being used is borking on
undefined entities like this:
csharp.html.in:441: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined
and as such is no real docs are being produced.

I am not subscribed to the list so please use reply-all (or just cc me)

Joseph.