[libvirt] New application

Maciej Nabożny mn at mnabozny.pl
Fri May 17 13:35:35 UTC 2013

W dniu 01.08.2012 14:15, Eric Blake pisze:
> On 08/01/2012 02:13 AM, Maciej Nabożny wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 17:29:05 -0600, Eric Blake <eblake at redhat.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Any objections to this patch?
>> We probably add it in September, when project will be more stable. At
>> this time it is in beta-phase. Also our website needs some enhancements
>
> Fair enough.  I'll shelve this patch for now, and come September when
> you are ready, send another mail and we will apply it then.

Hello,
some time ago I wrote to you about CC1 project. Now, it is ready to use
and officially released (at Apache 2 licence). Could you add information
about our project to libvirt site?

Project site: cc1.ifj.edu.pl
Cloud Computing. An intuitive web access interface with an
administration module and simple installation procedure make it easy to
benefit from private Cloud Computing technology.

Regards,
Maciej