[libvirt] Put the audio work on Windows 2008 Server 64bits

Carlos Rodrigues cmar at eurotux.com
Wed May 29 08:37:41 UTC 2013

Thank you for your answer. I try to install Ulteo
(http://www.ulteo.com/) with one Linux Application Server and one
Windows Application Server and i need audio support on Windows APS. On,
Linux the audio works ok, but on Windows 2008 Server, the device is
detected but the driver is not working very well.

So, i think i don't need Spice work for do that, but i will ask on spice
list if they have some experiences with Windows audio drivers.

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

--
Carlos Rodrigues <cmar at eurotux.com>