[libvirt] Information needed about "virsh # cpu-stats test_vm"

Anusha Rayani anusha.rayani at gmail.com
Fri May 31 14:45:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

We have tried with latest libvirt i.e, libvirt-1.0.5 also.
Still i am facing the same error in executing the "cpu-stats" command :

virsh # cpu-stats test
error: Failed to retrieve CPU statistics for domain 'test'
error: Requested operation is not valid: cgroup CPUACCT controller is not
mounted

It would be very helpful for us if you could suggest something to make
cpuacct controller mounted.

Regards,
Anusha