[libvirt] the POLLHUP envet for a pipe descriptor is the cause that the libvirt_lxc costs 100% cpu usage.

jj zhong menghuizhanguo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 01:04:09 UTC 2013

I found the poll in virEventPollRunOnce (vireventpoll.c),  a POLLHUP event
occurred for a pipe descriptor,  thus the poll always returned because of
it.( the pipe broken). this may be the best I could track temporarily,I
don't know what to do netx , to mask the hangup event or to do something to
handle the hangup event , what to do ?   Is it a bug or something ?

any help would be appreciate. :)