[libvirt] Planning for next release

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue Nov 19 02:09:47 UTC 2013

  If we want to land a release on Mon Dec 2, I would suggest entering
freeze next week. The amount of patches since 1.1.4 is not very large
so we could start the freeze say on Wed 27, but IMHO it all depennds if
Dan patches about splitting out the python bindings gets in for that
release. If yes I would probably prefer to freeze one more day (start
Tues 26), and bump release name to 1.2.0 as this is a significant change
from an user perspective, otherwise 1.1.5 and freeze next Wed.

    Opinions ? Dan do you think you can/want to land this set in the
coming week ?

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/