[libvirt] Release candidate 2 for 1.2.0 is available

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Thu Nov 28 05:14:23 UTC 2013

  I have tagged rc2 in gits and pushed the tarballs and rpms to
   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Seems to build and work fine for me, but please continue testing.
I'm very likely to make 1.2.0 final early on Monday. Beside the
usual testing it would be good if people who asked to separate
libvirt-python tarball for OpenStack release could try it out too
in this context, so we make sure the most important part of that
release is reaching its target :-)

  thanks !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/