[libvirt] GlusterFS with libvirt

Daniel Berteaud daniel at firewall-services.com
Fri Nov 29 09:03:20 UTC 2013

Le 28/11/2013 13:55, Umar Draz a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Is any body help me how I can integrate libvirt with glusterfs on
> Ubuntu 13.10 Server.
>
> I tried the following, but its not working.
>
> qemu-img: Unknown protocol 'gluster://localhost/gv1/test.img'

Looks like native GlusterFS storage pool will be available shortly
(looks all the recent patches about this). Waiting for this, you can
always use the fuse client.

Just mount your GlusterFS anywhere on your host (with the fuse client),
and define a simple "dir" pool on top of that. This is what I use on
CentOS 6

Regards, Daniel

--
Daniel Berteaud