[libvirt] Changing test_driver.c file

Arun Viswanath arun.viswanath at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 18:08:07 UTC 2013

Hi All,

For some testing purpose I've changed some content in
src/test/test_driver.c and then used "make" command to compile and build
the code. Then I copied the "libvirt.so.0.9.10.so" file to the target
machine and restart the libvirtd daemon, but the changes I made in
test_driver.c is nothing reflected. I'm not sure whether I'm missing
something. Is it moving only the "libvirt.so.0.9.10.so" is enough or I need
to move some .a files ? , but I'm not seeing any ".a" in the kvm host
related to libvirt to replace. Please provide me sufficient info to proceed
further.

Thanks In Advance,
Arun V