[libvirt] Migration issue php-libvirt

Claudio Bley cbley at av-test.de
Thu Oct 17 06:14:05 UTC 2013

[Please, don't top post on technical lists.]

At Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:40:52 +0500,
Umar Draz wrote:

> HI,
>
> I am using KVM

Could you tell us a bit more about your setup and show your code?
Which version of libvirt are you using?

My guess would be that you don't have shared storage and are using
the VIR_MIGRATE_NON_SHARED_DISK flag when migrating, which only works
if the domain is running.

In that case, you could start your domain in the 'paused' state,
migrate and then destroy it.

--
AV-Test GmbH, Henricistraße 20, 04155 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49 341 265 310 19

Eingetragen am / Registered at: Amtsgericht Stendal (HRB 114076)
Geschaeftsfuehrer (CEO): Andreas Marx, Guido Habicht, Maik Morgenstern