[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.1.3

Jason Helfman jgh at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 26 14:55:58 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 5:06 AM, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 01:38:17PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 01:30:53PM +0800, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > >   I'm a day late from suggested schedule, but I have now tagged rc1 in
> > > git and pushed the tarball and rpms to the usual place:
> > >    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
> > >
> > >  My initial testing didn't revealed anything bad, but wider testing
> > > is obviously needed, i have heard of problem on FreeBSD by Jason,
> > > hopefully we can collect and fix those in time.
> > >
> > >  I will probably make rc2 during the w.e. and depending on news push on
> > > Tuesday next week or a bit later the final 1.1.3
> > >
> > >    thanks for testing and reports !

Builds clean here. No other checking per issues aforementioned in thread.
http://redports.org/buildarchive/20130926070701-44410/

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman          | FreeBSD Committer
jgh at FreeBSD.org     | http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh  | The Power to Serve