[libvirt] [v0.9.12-maint 06/11] rpc: Fix crash on error paths of message dispatching

Eric Blake eblake at redhat.com
Wed Sep 11 15:38:05 UTC 2013

On 09/11/2013 08:51 AM, Peter Krempa wrote:
> On 09/11/13 16:00, Peter Krempa wrote:
>
> Guido, you should recofigure your git-send-email or other mailer so that
> it sends patches in your name with a separate "From:" line in the body.
> This now looks as if I've sent the mail which is not the case.

I think the setting you are looking for is:

git config sendemail.envelopesender

Also, double check your settings for threading. Your cover letter came
as id <20130911135856.GA21921 at bogon.sigxcpu.org>, while your patches
were sent as in-reply-to: <cover.1378907654.git.agx at sigxcpu.org>; since
they don't match, they weren't actually threaded to the cover letter.