[libvirt] networking restart after redefinition

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at rktmb.org
Thu Sep 26 04:41:55 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Running Fedora 18 and the bundled libvirt and virt-tools. Desktop use.

As I like to access my guests with a hostname and not a numerical IP
address, I fix the IP addressing in the network configuration:
http://pastebin.com/rfMKn40j

Unfortunately, I cant find a way to add a host without loosing the whole
networking, as when I add a ahost, I destroy and redefine the network.

Restarting libvirtd is not the solution.

How would you recommend to have networking UP after network redefinition?

--
RMA.